Support needed in San Diego
DAW
2009-02-05 02:08:09 UTC
I have a former client in the National City area who needs someone to have a
look at his SCO OSR V system. It has a rapidly re-spawning getty and he
needs help. I now live 1300 miles from him and can't do much over the
phone.

Please respond if you are an independent consultant and would like to help
him.

Thanks,

I think you can respond directly via this network. If not I will be looking
Thursday Morning.

DAW

(I posted this simultaneously on more than one group, not sure which is the
best one. Sorry if this is not acceptable practice)
C. Coulter
2009-02-06 02:05:32 UTC
DAW:

Your posting to the newsgroups was just forwarded to
me (thanks David!), otherwise I would have responded
sooner.

We have been SCO resellers for more than 20 years and
have offices in Lemon Grove. Lemon Grove is just a few
minutes north of National City and I would be glad to
help him if you want to give me his name and number.

BTW, do you happen to know what release of OSR 5
he's running? What hardware does he have (the more
detail the better)? Is there a particular application and/or
software that he's running? Does he have support for the
software?

Thanks,

Chen Coulter
President