Versions
DAW
2010-04-30 20:43:15 UTC
Turns out I have installation sets for V5.0.6, 5.0.7, and 6.0. When did the
change take place that required a full install?

I thought it was 5.0.7 but maybe it came about at V6.0 and I can install
5.0.7 and save the U1, U2, U3, and U4 partitions that still sit on SCSI
drives not seen by windows.

I guess I lost track of versions.

Thanks,

DAW
DAW
2010-04-30 21:35:34 UTC
In looking at the documentation I made at one time I'm pretty sure that OSR
V5.06, and V5.07 can use the same file system as 5.05 so I will go with
5.0.7.

I think Version 6 is when the big format change came about.

DAW